Monday, February 19, 2007

Back

It has been a while due to computer failure. So now I have a new lap top computer. With this new computer there are new things to mess with. Like, this computer does not have my Biblesoft programs on it nor will it let me use the one I installed on it. Not good. Nor is it com pliable with my lexmark 2003 printer and the downloads are not ready for this new computer yet. This weekend had plenty of drama with the computer not ready to use for a sermon until Saturday. God provides and I kept thinking "God this is your message please let me be able to get it to the congregation." He did and with all the struggles God allowed me to hear the praise of many who were blessed by God through the sermon. We had 222 people in worship when the last few weeks it has not been over 190. Praise the Lord!
This spot is short but I will be back in the blogging world soon.

No comments: