Wednesday, February 7, 2007

CSI Miami #1?

Monday night my wife and I were about to watch CSI Miami, when she reported that the show we were in the process of watching was the most watched show in the world. Every man in the world who watches the show with his wife first of all hates to watch it, and then in the second place can not stand Lieut. Cain.
He is a joke to watch act. He reminds me of the actor who played Batman in the old TV show. Adam West I think was his name. The problem was that Adam was trying to make his character into a joke and this guy is serious with his treatment of this CSI agent.
After about 15 minutes of Sherri watching the show she fell asleep leaving me the responsibility of watching the rest of the show. There is no NFL to watch, no baseball, no golf and so here I am having to watch the number 1 show in the world, with no one else to mock the story line or actors with.
Anyone want to join me in mocking this show?

4 comments:

ejs said...

Neither of the actors you reference are as bad as was Alan Hale. I used to love watching Gilligan's Island purely for his reactions. Ignore everyone else on screen, regardless who is speaking, and watch his facial expressions. It is by far, unintentionally, the funniest part of the show.

Frank Weller said...

The thing about Horatio Caine is this:

As a rookie cop in New York City, Horatio Caine quickly rose through departmental ranks to become one of the youngest officers to make Homicide Detective. It was here he vowed to protect and serve until his partner became entangled in a personal scandal. In order to salvage his partner's career, Horatio, packed his belongings, transferring to a new police department in the sunny paradise of Miami.

What a bunch of crap.

John A. Scott said...

Ginger was over the top too. I loved Gilligan's Island. Gilligan was great. At least Alan Hale did not have sunglasses to put on and take off. Thanks for responding eric.

ejs said...

Dude, don't blow off Weller!

The glasses are a bit much, but the voice and especially the bending of the neck are what make it unbearable for me (at least in the clips I have seen). I have to turn the television on its side to even enjoy it.

You would think a lozenge company and a scoliosis doctor would be their biggest sponsors. And Ray•Ban